Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Christmas tag

I had this rectangle left over from this card I made and when I saw it just lying on my desk, I thought it looked like a tag.  I rounded the corners, added the banner sentiment and set an eyelet to tie it on, and now it IS a tag!  Super quick and easy and I think it will look great on a package.

Supplies:
Dies: Spellbinders banner die
Stamps: Verve "Peace On Earth"

Challenges:
Crafting By Designs--Christmas
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge--Christmas to die for
Crafty Creations #329--Christmas
Creative Knockouts #169--'Tis the Season
Crafty Catz #248--Christmas tags
Hiding In My Craft Room #277--any holiday
Tuesday Throwdown #321--make a tag
Holly Jolly --card OR Anything but a card


2 comments:

Rae Ann said...

Such a great color combo on this paper and a great way to use up some scraps.

Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts for our Tis the Season challenge.

Judy McKay said...

Love your Christmas tag. Very nice. Thank you for joining us at Holly Jolly this month. Happy New Year. Judy DT