Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Birthday Box

The other day I shared a birthday card I had made (you can see it here), and here is the box that coordinates.  I used the same sketch and most of the same elements, just switching up the sentiments.
 Here is a photo of the card and the box together.  So fun!
 And here is the little gift the box is holding:
The box was made using a template from My Time Made Easy by Lauren Meader (unfortunately she closed her shop a couple years ago), but I created the insert myself to hold the necklace.

Challenges:
Sweet Stamps--Anything But a Card
Fresh Brewed Designs #11--Happy Birthday
Inspiration Destination #78--anything goes
Penny's Challenges #270--anything goes
Addicted To Stamps #186--anything goes
Creative Craft Cottage #60--anything goes
YNS #35--sketch
YNSSketch35
Wags n Whiskers #174--wings

Supplies:
Stamps: Repeat Impressions "5123W Butterfly Sil. (sm)" and "1113W Birthday"
Dies: Spellbinders "Standard Circles, large"
Template: My Time Made Easy "Creative Card Candy"

12 comments:

Anet's Crafting said...

Beautiful card Heather, love the pretty layout. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A beautiful card and box . Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge good luck Ginny DT for Creative Craft Cottage
My Blog As I do Rodos

Dr Sonia S V said...

Your card and matching box look beautiful
Ps : I am having a celebration on my blog with prizes...would love to have you join in.Here is the link : 5 Million Page-views Celebration

Deborah Anton said...

What a great box! Beautiful job Using the sketch for the top of the box too! Thanks for joining us at YNS!

Glittered Paws said...

Very pretty box and card - I am just not very talented when it comes to making boxes but you did a great job. PS just signed up to be a follower.

hollybeary creations said...

Greta use of the sketch and thinking out of the Box..lol So pretty! Thanks for joining us at YNS.

Julie B said...

What a great gift box and matching card.
Thanks for sharing at ATSM. :)

Neets B said...

Great set here, love the pink and green combo.
Thanks for sharing at ATSM this week, Anita x

Billie A said...

Very pretty gift box and color choices. Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination.

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

What a great way to give a gift! At first I thought you linked up twice :>) Wonderful to see that that sketch inspired you so much!!!

Lisa J said...

What a lovely idea. Thanks for sharing with us this fortnight. Lisa DT Creative Craft Cottage

ccheney said...

Very nice! I love this project. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage. Cindy (DT)