Sunday, September 28, 2014

My Anchor

I made this card for my husband for his birthday.  He definitely is my strong anchor and I knew this set from Verve was perfect for his birthday.  Love it!!  Don't you love the embossed diagonal stripes in the background?
 I mixed it with this fabulous sentiment from PTI; perfect for my husband, too.

Challenges:
Suzy Bee's Blooming Challenge #48--Anything goes with red
Crafty Catz--birthdays
Sister Act Card Challenge #76--anything goes
Brown Sugar Challenge #43--anything goes
The Stamping Chef #48--anything goes
Word Art Wednesday #151--anything goes
Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Wonderful Wednesday--anything goes
The Squirrel & the Fox #78--happy birthday
Viva La Verve September week 2--sketch


Supplies:
Stamps: Verve "Strong Anchor"; PTI "Big Birthday Wishes" inside sentiment; Sweet 'n' Sassy "Celebrating Milestones" numbers; YNS "Silly Monsters" happy birthday
Dies embossing folder: Verve "Strong Anchor" dies; Darice diagonal stripes embossing folder

5 comments:

cass said...

Wonderful card, thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week

Camille Short said...

That is so AWESOME...You have a creative style.

Unknown said...

what a great sentiment! I love it and Thank you for joining us at http://thestampingchef.com/Challenges/
Sandie (The Stamping Chef DT)
http://fairytaledaydream.blogspot.com/

Cindy said...

Cute card. Thanks for helping us celebrate our birthday this week at Crafty Catz. Cindy-DT

Cindy Groh said...

I love this card. It is such a perfect male card. May I post a link to your card on my Manly Monday blog post? It's a post where I showcase masculine cards for my readers. Let me know if you want your card in the Monday post and I'll send you a link to it after it goes live. My email is grohcm at gmail dot com. Send a link with an email so I can find your card again.
Thanks
Cindy from cre8ivecindy.blogspot.com