Sunday, August 24, 2014

Timer Challenge

For Stamp-a-Faire (Papertrey Ink) this year, I got my mother-in-law to come over and stamp with me and my three little girls (all under age 9).  We started off with the Timer Challenge, which, let me tell you was definitely a challenge for me since I had to help all three girls, specially the little two while also trying to make my own card.  We may have slightly gone over the time limit, but I think it was close. : )  Here are the projects we made:
 And here are some better pictures of each. You can see the color combo used and the sketch chosen after each picture.  This one is mine:
 
SAF-Sketch-Inspiration-5
This is my youngest's: (she's 5) 


SAF-Color-Inspiration-3
SAF-Sketch-Inspiration-3
My middle daughter's: (she's 5)

SAF-Sketch-Inspiration-2
My mother-in-law's:
 SAF-Color-Inspiration-1
SAF-Sketch-Inspiration-3
My oldest's: (she's 8)



SAF-Color-Inspiration-2
SAF-Sketch-Inspiration-2

No comments: